Tuesday, November 13, 2012

The Otaku Diet


Minna.. Ohayo.....
today I'm gonna post some of my favorites sweets & snacks...
they are what I called the "Otaku Diet" ....
I guest most of Otaku love these kinda sweets & snacks
check 'em out...



Mirai Ocha (Original Flavor & Sakura Flavor) Super Oishii & Refreshing

Chitato Japanese Cuisine (Okonomiyaki)

Hello Panda ( Vanilla, Chocolate, Strawberry, Cookies &Cream) Kawaii Packaging & Oishii :9

Pocky (Chocolate, Strawberry), Hello Kitty Wafer Roll (Chocolate) Best Traveling Friends

Koala March (Chocolate & Strawberry) Kawaii & Yummie :9

and these are some Indonesian's snack


those are some of my favorites snack.... so how bout you guys...?
do you like 'em as much as I do? LOL
that's all for now...
Ja~

0 comments on "The Otaku Diet"

Post a Comment

Twitter

♥ Facebook ♥

My Lovely Poupee ◕‿‿◕

poupeegirl fashion brand community

Plurk

Total Pageviews

 

Linda ♥ Kawaii (◕‿‿◕) Copyright 2010 All Rights Reserved Linda ♥ Kawaii (◕‿ ‿◕) Designed by Linda a.k.a Ri~NoiR | All Image Presented by Linda a.k.a Ri~NoiR