Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Back Again


Hello...
I'm back again after such a long time since my last post..
I think it was july last year i stop posting..
i even didn't post about my younger brother's dead in 8 august last year, since i didn't have mood to post bot it.
So today I'll just post random things ;))
I'm stil saving some bucks to buy somethings, like Nikon DSLR camera (suggest me da type series), Sewing Machine, iPhone 4 'n or  Blackberry... XD
Today I praticed a dance routine with Rj in his hum, i dunno why d other didn't show up
but it didn't matter XD...
We practice da routine with No Air song by Jordin Sparks ft. Chris Brown

Here a video dat inspire us :D



After practice, we ate bakso XD aka Meat Ball.. n it's totally oishii...
well den i think dats 4 today....
c ya in da next post....
xoxo

0 comments on "Back Again"

Post a Comment

Twitter

♥ Facebook ♥

My Lovely Poupee ◕‿‿◕

poupeegirl fashion brand community

Plurk

Total Pageviews

 

Linda ♥ Kawaii (◕‿‿◕) Copyright 2010 All Rights Reserved Linda ♥ Kawaii (◕‿ ‿◕) Designed by Linda a.k.a Ri~NoiR | All Image Presented by Linda a.k.a Ri~NoiR