Sunday, April 17, 2011

Happy Sunday


Hey hoo..
Happy Sunday minna...
n happy b'dae also to my crew DX Rebel ♥ ♥ ♥

todae i'll post some random pic i took from my house environment...

sum photos with my hair curl ( i use mini straightner to curl it)

sorry if my face annoyin, plus i dun wear any make up, u can see doz dimples on ma' face T_T








My lil' sis with her curl hair (stil using da mini straightener to curl)


I use this mini hair straightner to curl my hair, maybe i'll post da review n da turorial bot it XDD










Btw, all da pics here I took with Kodak Slice digicam XD


here's  a video that will support da happy sunday theme hahahah..
a video By Kusumi Koharu as Tsukushima Kirarin - Happy Happy Sunday...
super duper ultra kawaii video XDD



That's all 4 today
c ya in da next post
Gbus always
lotsa  ♥ ♥ ♥
xoxo

0 comments on "Happy Sunday"

Post a Comment

Twitter

♥ Facebook ♥

My Lovely Poupee ◕‿‿◕

poupeegirl fashion brand community

Plurk

Total Pageviews

 

Linda ♥ Kawaii (◕‿‿◕) Copyright 2010 All Rights Reserved Linda ♥ Kawaii (◕‿ ‿◕) Designed by Linda a.k.a Ri~NoiR | All Image Presented by Linda a.k.a Ri~NoiR