Friday, May 20, 2011

Friday 20th


hellow evri1...
stil morning here in indo...
'n i'm in my office waiting 4 files to come on my desk :).... so while waitin let's killing time :D
this morning i woke up from a really nice dream, that is to good to be true n made me cried coz i realized it's just a dream T_T
i dreamt of my younger brother dat passed away in august last year :')...
da dream feels so real dat i even forgot that my brotha was passed away already.. huaaa T_T i miss him alot..
He is da most handsome guy in my life, nobody can compare (not even my ex'es or my friends) well only Tochie kun from Diru dat can compare his handsomeness :)), 'n then he's really smart, creative, can learn anitinz just in a blink of eyes.... he just having a bad temper 'n can't manage his anger n emotion, but he admit doz thinz to us...
Oh today also my big brotha B'dae... he was da vice versa of my younger brotha (if u no what i mean XDD)...

the song for today: My Heart Draws a Dream by L'Arc en Ciel, suddenly this songs goes around in my head today XDD


dats all minna...
c ya on da next post ^3
xoxo

0 comments on "Friday 20th"

Post a Comment

Twitter

♥ Facebook ♥

My Lovely Poupee ◕‿‿◕

poupeegirl fashion brand community

Plurk

Total Pageviews

 

Linda ♥ Kawaii (◕‿‿◕) Copyright 2010 All Rights Reserved Linda ♥ Kawaii (◕‿ ‿◕) Designed by Linda a.k.a Ri~NoiR | All Image Presented by Linda a.k.a Ri~NoiR