Sunday, May 1, 2011

Tiring Sunday - IBBI Edic Fair Dance Competition


Hello all..
Happy Sunday... :D
today me n my crew "Dx Rebel Crew" were performin dance in IBBI Edic Fair 'n Bazaar  with a  collaboration with IBBI Pro dancer...
b4 we perform, my fren suddenly ask me to become 1 of da judge for da dance competition in dat Edic Fair Event..
My part was judging n commenting da contestants costume, n fashion style...
Der were 6 dance crew dat bcome contestants today, dey were:
Kinniku Rocka, Bubble Dancer, XKV Crew, B. Loretta Crew, X2 Crew, 'n Famous Crew...

afta judging, i gotta rush to prepare da perform wit my frens, 'n damn 4 me, coz i hvn't practice at all 4 today perform, n i just got few minutes to prepare things, n practice awhile with 'em... @_@
i was so dizzy dat tym coz when judging i got da heat from da sun... so i hardly consent wit dat short practice.. but when it's done i felt relax until d MC said  "wait!! lets do battle dance with 1 of da dance contestant"... i just like ":O what?!?@_@ fiuhhh.... i hope it over soon"...

'n so it comes to da final decision, n i really dunno dat its so hard to decide da winner...
i really had a spiritual battle just to decide da winner, esp. d oda jugde dat oso my fren Rj has his own top 3 winners in his judging sheet with da score points dat were kinda different from me...
but den we accumulate all da score points den found out da winners..
#1 Famous Crew
#2 Kinniku Rocka
#3 XKV Crew
I hope that's da best decision, and i hope no 1 complain with our decisions XDD
'n congrats 4 all da winners, hope every1 happy XDD



well den ..
dats all 4 today...
c ya next tym..
i'm feelin so clipi now..
nyt nyt |-) zzzz...
xoxo

0 comments on "Tiring Sunday - IBBI Edic Fair Dance Competition"

Post a Comment

Twitter

♥ Facebook ♥

My Lovely Poupee ◕‿‿◕

poupeegirl fashion brand community

Plurk

Total Pageviews

 

Linda ♥ Kawaii (◕‿‿◕) Copyright 2010 All Rights Reserved Linda ♥ Kawaii (◕‿ ‿◕) Designed by Linda a.k.a Ri~NoiR | All Image Presented by Linda a.k.a Ri~NoiR