Wednesday, May 18, 2011

You're One in A Million


Hey ho..
i'm at work now, but since nothin to do here, so i just postin blog for killing time...
i wanna post about 1 of my favorite song n video clip from Ne-yo da master of romance XDD
His song called One in a Million...


Hell yeah i love all da video concepts, 'n da lyric really nice... hahah..
i wish there will be 1 guy will do da exact things like Neyo did in da vid, singing 'n dancing  4 da lady... 
i will be so pleased XDD
I got that 1 guy dat sang for me, but he did that from videocall, so i said, "if u wanna impress me do it directly here in front of me, not from video call"... XDD.. i think he felt down already...
well then... finally i just wish me n my dance crew can do da choreography for this cool songs, couple dance will surely do.... i just cant wait..

oh yeah here some snapshots of DX Rebel Dance Crew in Honda Jazz Star 3 couple days ago...














that's all minnasan...
GBU
xoxo

0 comments on "You're One in A Million"

Post a Comment

Twitter

♥ Facebook ♥

My Lovely Poupee ◕‿‿◕

poupeegirl fashion brand community

Plurk

Total Pageviews

 

Linda ♥ Kawaii (◕‿‿◕) Copyright 2010 All Rights Reserved Linda ♥ Kawaii (◕‿ ‿◕) Designed by Linda a.k.a Ri~NoiR | All Image Presented by Linda a.k.a Ri~NoiR