Sunday, May 22, 2011

Just sharing a bit of Me


hellow......
Happy Sundae ppl.....
todae i'm feeling kinda heavy, maybe coz of da period T_T
since yesterdae my heart beating randomly fast n it hurts so often, n in da nyt im gettin kinda shaky, as i know it was connected to my heart problems b4...
i knew that all that i felt b4 was d indication of period, i always hv to felt doz thingz on PMS
but i think i can get through it all with patient *i hope XDD
for more than a week i kinda hv so heavy thought in my head, but i owes try to keep it cool from evry1
'n i just tried to enjoy all stuffs around 'n create distraction as much as i can at least until i feel more ease XDD
eventho in my effort to create distraction der were still annoying ppl came around nowhere... -__-', ppl dat i wish can make me distracted but dey just create another annoyin thingz for me ..
d only thing that can really calm me was just my panda plushy "Princess Mori", seein her 'n play with her was always such a exciting thrill for me XDD *i'm stil a kid @ heart 'n attitude XDD
since I started werk in d office, i started to think bout what i gotta do next in my future, da tinz i wanna accomplish...
i was thinkin bot buying a DSLR, coz i wanna take good shots n join photography competition if possible, 'n a drawing pad or graphic tablet to create original designs, a sewing machine to make some clothes n accessories, 'n i wanna saving some bucks to have a trip to China to meet Panda panda panda, 'n to hv a trip to Japan, live there if possible XDD...
so many things i wana do.... aaaa can i accomplish em all?
ok enough with da sharing Linda.. now back to da business XDD

here some Panda Pictures, i hope evri1 will draw a wide smile evritym u saw these pics.. check 'em out






















hihihiihi they r so kawaiii desu ne??


that's all folks
enjoy da night ^3
xoxo

0 comments on "Just sharing a bit of Me"

Post a Comment

Twitter

♥ Facebook ♥

My Lovely Poupee ◕‿‿◕

poupeegirl fashion brand community

Plurk

Total Pageviews

 

Linda ♥ Kawaii (◕‿‿◕) Copyright 2010 All Rights Reserved Linda ♥ Kawaii (◕‿ ‿◕) Designed by Linda a.k.a Ri~NoiR | All Image Presented by Linda a.k.a Ri~NoiR